Daily Personal Mini-Coaching

Get FREE Daily Uplifters
Email:

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flexing Your Feel Better Muscles

Yesterday, as my personal trainer was pushing me to my limit, I noticed something very interesting. I'm huffing and puffing and dripping in sweat, and I look over at him and he's smiling. Totally relaxed and comfortable as he sweetly tells me the next weight I'm supposed to lift is a little heavier and how "this time, you'll do the whole set."

And I get to thinking.

This is really no different than what I do as your Feel It Real coach in the Interactive Coaching Program. I get in there with you and tell you to stop and "give me fifty gratitudes" or I say, "hurry up and tell me ten ways you're already wealthy. Go!" etc. etc. But, at the end of the day if I don't get my own workout in, I'm going to get just as 'emotionally flabby' as the next negative guy.

Why is that?

Because learning to master our vibrational/emotional frequencies is very much like building and maintaining physical muscles. Without practice, positivity can atrophy, just like our muscles atrophy without movement.

And I can tell you until I'm blue in the face that you need to be a vibrational millionaire by feeling rich now, or that you need to play the Already Happened Game in order to send out the right frequency so you attract your desire. But, if I'm not practicing these games myself on a consistent enough basis, my positive and joyful frequency can grow weaker, just like muscles that haven't been worked out in months.

So, yes, it takes a little bit of practice with these vibrational games to manifest the life of your dreams. My book Feel It Real makes it pretty darned easy to practice because you can just open a page and play a game whenever you're down.

That little bit of effort will not only net you the life you love. You'll enjoy the process a whole lot more than I enjoy the sore muscles I get from working out with my personal trainer.

So right now, stop and "give me fifty".

Say fifty things out loud that you are grateful for in your life. You have three minutes to say all fifty. (Look at a watch or get a timer if you need to.)

The faster you do this exercise, the more powerful it will be.

Things like this and other vibrational games and magnetizers will get you in the best emotional shape of your life!

And yes, you are worth vibrating at high happy frequencies so you can attract back a happy life!

Here's to living your dreams.

Enjoy!
Denise

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND YOU WANT TO SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE, CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW TO SHARE!

Digg This | Add to Mixx! | Stumble It! | Reddit! | Propeller!

No comments: