Daily Personal Mini-Coaching

Get FREE Daily Uplifters
Email:

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ten Things Not To Do When Using The Law Of Attraction

Ten Things Not to do When Using The Law of Attraction

1. Don't take score too soon to see if your desire has manifested or is manifesting.
That's focusing on the lack! And lack attracts lack back. That's why they say "A watched pot never boils." Instead, just ignore the outer conditions and stay focused on imagining you already have your desire.

2. Don't tell all your negative or disbelieving family and friends that you're "manifesting" or "attracting" your desire.
This announcement may be met with sarcastic comments, rolling of the eyes, and definitely will deflate your happy bliss bubble! You need to stay positive when thinking of your desire so only tell people who believe you can manifest using L.O.A. about your plan.

3. Don't yearn.
Yearning is bad. It's a low frequency out-signal that tells the Universe you want a whole lot more of not having your desire. Instead, get familiar with the "having it already" feeling. This will eliminate yearning!

4. Don't take for granted what's already good in your life!
You have to ground your big desires in the fertile soil of present gratitude. Otherwise, that creates yearning. See above for why yearning is no good. So make daily gratitude lists in your head or on paper or on our free forums! This will keep you vibrating at abundance before your desire manifests.

5. Don't take your attracting/manifesting too seriously.
If you make it "hard work", you're lowering the vibration of your out-signal. You have to trick the Universe (and yourself) into feeling like you are already celebrating your success!

6. Don't be jealous of others who have what you want.
That's just low frequency stuff. Jealousy is just a sign that you're not in the "feeling and believing place of already having your desire and you're back into yearning. When someone else has what you want, decide to CELEBRATE their success. Throw a party in their honor, knowing that they are living proof that it's possible to have this desire!

7. Don't judge yourself or beat yourself up for being negative.
That's just more negativity. When you find yourself down or feeling lackful, give yourself permission and be kind to yourself about it. Then, as quickly as possible, turn it around to focus on something wonderful in your life.

8. Don't go it alone.
There is a broader/bigger/more all knowing version of you who is right there, just ecstatic about the idea of helping you manifest your desire. Connect in with that Source and you'll have a lot more power! And if you don't believe in a Higher Power, then join a Law of Attraction group to get support. Try www.Firbee.com to join a L.O.A. social networking site.

9. Don't always make the grass greener on the other side.
When you manifest a desire, decide to stop and truly celebrate it before moving on to the next thing.

10. And finally, don't think there's only one way your desire can come to you.
It can manifest in infinite ways when you open up, let go, and let it in. When you are so focused on "how" your desire will manifest, you're limiting the Universe by only using a small part of your mind and consciousness to figure things out. There's a very wise Universal Intelligence that can bring things to you in the most miraculous ways. Trust that.

Love and Magic,
Denise Coates


IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND YOU WANT TO SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE, JUST ROLL OVER THE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

With the intent of manifesting a soul mate, I sometimes I spend days simply feeling that he is in my life. Once in a while I am able to visualize quickly (with my eyes open) the things we do together, and uplift myself instantly. My coworkers would wonder 'you are glowing... what's his name?'. Getting to the feeling place, I feel I have mastered. I have also joined a single dating site with an associated email account. The problem with this is that everytime i check this email, the same questions enter my mind and feel me with anxiety: 'Is it HIM contacting me this time? Has he arrived? Is it there yet?'... I feel if I had been making progress and feeling great, the second I check my mail, I am making a step backwards. I told myself I would not access this website for a month, then again this surely is not a great idea as i am paying for this. I am not sure how to approach this and am looking for some advice on the subject. Is there a way for me to not be emotionaly attached with this site and remain in the feeling place at all times - including when i check my mail? All advices are greatly appreciated.

Thanks