Daily Personal Mini-Coaching

Get FREE Daily Uplifters
Email:

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How Can I Let My Good In Today?

This is such a great question to ask ourselves when we feel like we're pushing for our desires to manifest.

Instead of trying to make the good come to us, why not ask this simple question of the Universe.

"How can I let in my good today?"

Close your eyes, open the energy center at the top of your head. Let the Love from your Soulself fill you.

Then, listen for an answer.

Here's what I got for myself:

"Follow the 'buzz'. If whatever you're focusing on makes you feel buzzingly happy, you're letting it in. When you focus on your desires, buzz with the joy of imagining them as here. When you focus on what is around you, buzz with the joy of what's currently beautiful. That's all you need to do."

"Buzzingly" is my new favorite non-word.

So today I'm going to become more sensitive to how I'm feeling. If I'm buzzing with joy, I'm letting my good in. When I'm not buzzing with joy, I'll look for ways to buzz again. That simple.

Buzzingly yours,
Denise Coates
www.denisecoates.com
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND YOU WANT TO SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE, JUST CLICK "SHARE THIS" BELOW!

No comments: